You Are Not Out of The Game!

1. Cathy Metzger says:

I am glad that you are healing dear Sheila. I am glad that you had your lipstick on! You just sparkle!

2. Jenni says:

Wow. What a story to tell! I’ve never been to New York but I can just image how busy that street probably was too. I’m glad you’re on the mend. And now you have a good story to tell with some good advice to go with it. Thanks for sharing!

3. angie says:

there are those times that we may be put on the shelf the good thing is we can get back off
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

4. Christin says:

Glad you are healing up. I’m telling you God has a sense of humor sometime. God bless you.

Christin~ I know God has a sense of humor. He created me 🙂 Thank You for your well wishes and many blessings to you!

5. I love the way you told this story: Do I have lipstick on? I am glad you are okay.

Hi Sheila~ Nice name 🙂 We ladies always like to look our best 🙂 Thank You for your encouragement and for your well wishes. Tomorrow I start physical therapy so I’m looking forward to better mobility!

6. Andi says:

It ain’t over til it’s over!

Hi Andi! You are right about that! Somedays we get strikes, other days we get homeruns and then there is the walk 🙂 Blessings to you! How about them Yankees?

7. Latoya says:

I hope you get well soon! God truly didnt promise us an easy path and every now and then we acquire the scars to prove it. But He does promise all will work out for our good in the end.

8. Amy says:

I absolutely love this, Sheila. I’m so glad I found you via the fb group. You truly do sparkle. I love your writing style. Get well quickly.

Oh my! What an ordeal! I’m so sorry friend. I do hope you are feeling much better. Rest, rest, rest! And, let that awesome husband of yours take care of you. 🙂

My dearest Toni~ I appreciate you and I am mending so I can take care of my HUBS as he gets ready for his hip replacement. Much love and blessings to you!

10. Dawn says:

Glad you’re ok now. Hope you’re resting and recovering. Thank you for sharing this story and reminder for us all.

Hi Dawn! Thank You for your well wishes and your encouraging words! God will use anything for His glory as along as we are willing 🙂