What 24 Hours Away Can Do For Your Love Life

Sheila,

I’m so glad you and Dave had such a wonderful time! Time is most definitely a priceless and precious gift. I can’t wait for another gift of time with you my friend!

Hi Toni~
      I always enjoy our talks! I look forward to our next conversation! I love the chord of the Holy Spirit which binds our heart’s together! Blessings!

2. What a fun get away! And so important for all us married folks…old and young. Life is busy. My hubby and I try to get away for two short trips a years and one longer vacation. In March we will be traveling to mid-Ohio to a state Park called Mohican. We like to rent a cabin there and just relax, go hiking and just enjoy the quiet. It is so refreshing both for our relationship and each of us as individuals. Thanks for sharing your fun time with us! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you are getting completely over that cold! Blessings! – Amy

Hi Amy~
      I’m sorry for the delay in response we had a death in the family, and I was away for the past week. Your trip sounds wonderful! Camping is a wonderful way to shut off the world and just be attentive to one another. Have a super time and stay warm 🙂 I am finally over that nasty cold and thank you for asking! Blessings to you!

Time away can be SO refreshing for a couple!

4. Sarah Jean says:

Hey I’m from D.C. Too! My husband and I have also been wanting to try La Sur Table

Sarah Jean~
      You will not be disappointed. We had a great time and are looking forward to going back for another class.

5. Aleida Lane says:

My husband and I are overdue for a getaway! It’s become more challenging to get away as new parents but its also even more needed. Thank you for this post and reminder!

Aleida~
      I hope you get the opportunity. I agree as new parents it is vital to get away even if it is for the day. Blessings to you on your new baby!

6. Heather says:

That sounds so awesome. I remember the first time all four of our kids were gone at the same time and we actually got to go on a real date. Time alone is so amazing.

Heather,
      It was amazing to have some devoted time to one another. I can imagine with all you do; your household is pretty busy! I pray you get the opportunity to have some time alone soon.

7. Christy says:

Sounds like a great weekend to connect with your love!

Christy,
      We had a blast! Our time together was refreshing and much needed. It is important to have those moments to reconnect and reset our priorities as a couple.

8. Kristi says:

What an amazing weekend! I never knew each dish symbolized something special.

Kristi,
      Our class was not only fun, but informative! I never knew each dish was a symbol either. I hope you get an opportunity to experience a class.

9. Amy Hagerup says:

I have never heard of this company and classes. What fun! I’m so glad you included a photo. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Amy~
      It was great fun! It is good to get out of the normal routine and remind ourselves of the importance of each other. It was fun, refreshing and much needed.

10. Maria Hass says:

I loved your idea! I think we need to figure out ways to date our spouses regularly!

Thanks, Maria! It is true we do need to figure out ways to date our spouses on a regular basis. Sometimes, we get too comfortable in our relationship and become neglectful in loving each other well! You have inspired me for my next post! 🙂

11. This is so true!! A weekend away can completely revitalize me and my long-term boyfriends relationship!

Hi, Stephanie!
      It is funny how we often think we don’t have time to spend getting away. Once we do, we often think, why did we wait so long? It is about being intentional and making it happen 🙂

12. Me and my wife really enjoy reading your blog!