Jesus’s Death Made a Bad Friday a God Friday

1. Amen! Well written. So thankful for His personal plan for such fickle people.

Peggy~
      Thank You for sharing your thoughts. I know when I’m fickle I usually end up in a pickle! So thankful for God’s steadfastness 🙂

2. Betty Clukey says:

Your inspiring article reminded me of the scripture in Romans 5:8, But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us!! How wonderful this thought towards you and me, so we can be completely free.. Father your love for us is more than all will ever comprehend, but how grateful and thankful this ole’ girl is!! Praises to you a beautiful Savior and friend..

Betty~ You are right about God’s love being more than any of us can comprehend. I am so thankful for the finished work of the cross too! Thank You for your encouraging words!

3. Robin Pack says:

This is so beautifully written and I have to admit that as I was reading, I too was asking myself what I would have been like if I were there physically. It is always humbling and devastating to think about how Christ died for MY sins and that I caused his crucifiction…

Robin~ Thank You for your loving words. I’m afraid to really know what I would have been like at the time, but so thankful Jesus was obedient to Our Father. I appreciate the share. God Bless You and yours this Resurrection Sunday!

4. Shelia, thank you for this beautiful reminder! I never knew Good Friday used to be called God Friday. I too wonder what it would have been like to have been there personally but I don’t know if I could’ve watch my Savior die…. I am so thankful for His love and sacrifice. I pray you have a blessed Easter!

Hi Kim~ It was new information to me as well! This is the one thing I love about blogging is doing the research and finding out these little nuggets of truth I didn’t know. Thank You for stopping by and I pray you have a glorious Easter!

Beautiful friend, simply beautiful! So thankful for the cross, yet saddened too.

Happy Resurrection weekend!!