What is Growing in Your Garden?

1. “Nothing can live forever in a garden of sin.” Sheila, I love this line. It seems hate and destruction are popping up all over our country right now. This is a great post . It draws our attention toward what we are sowing in our own lives. We can only harvest what we sow.

Hi, Sheila! It is and it makes me heartsick. How I long for the day there will be no more tears and the Lord reigns forever and ever! Meanwhile, I choose to plant seeds of love, hope, peace, mercy, and forgiveness all the things the Lord has given to me.

2. Whitney says:

It’s so important to ask ourselves these questions each day. Thank you for the reminder!

Hi, Whitney, You are welcome! We all have a responsibility to sow seeds that make a beautiful life for all to see.

3. Sue Marsh says:

Oh my friend, I do not want “hate to be the bumper crop.” Currently It seems to be everywhere . It is crucial that we, born again Christians, love without boundaries that the lost will see Christ in us. I love you.

Hi, Sue! Hate is everywhere because the enemy knows his days are numbered. It is all the more important to demonstrate love without boundaries. If we as believers can’t get along how do we expect the world to take us seriously? I pray people always see Christ in us. You are a great role model in demonstrating God’s love! I love you too!

4. I love where you said that “God” knows what you are sowing! So much truth! You reap what you sow!! Be blessed! Very well done!

Hi, Keisha,
      Yes, God knows even if we are trying to hide those seeds. We can be pretty good at lying to ourselves. Blessings to you and Thank You for your encouragement!

5. Char says:

Hi Sheila, this is a great reminder that we do reap what we sow!

Hi, Char!
      Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your link-up! I look forward to your newsletter! Blessings!

6. Melissa says:

This is a great post! I was reminded of two things! First, I’m really awful at gardening! I like the idea of gardening but I don’t take the time to give the garden enough attention for the harvest to be good. That brings me to my second thought. The importance of recognizing and balancing my daily life garden. I can be so focused on one area that I neglect to pull the weeds from other areas!

7. Jordyn says:

This was my first year gardening and I loved it! It is so satisfying to grow your own food!

Hi, Jordyn! It is satisfying to grow your own food and I’m glad you enjoyed it. So, what seeds are you planting?

8. Kristi says:

We do get the choice of what seeds to plant – love or hate. We do have to continually tend to our seeds of love so that the don’t get entangled by the weeds of this world.

Hi, Kristi! Yes, we do have a choice, and we have to be on the lookout for those pesky weeds for sure! Thanks for sharing!

9. Such a lovely and timely reminder for me. It’s important for us to not get sucked into the hate and negativity around us. If we can focus on planting good things around us, the blessings will come in return. 🙂
    Cheers, Sarah Camille // SCsScoop.com

Hi, Sarah! I agree it is so easy to get sucked into the hate and negativity. Weeds always grow faster than the plant! You are right the blessings are there we just have to keep working the dirt! Blessings to you!

10. Great reminder. Plant and grow the good!

It is so easy to get caught in the weeds with the world. Let our seeds bring good sustainable fruit in the lives of those we can influence.

11. Erin says:

Right now, I’m having to focus on what I’m sowing into my youngest son’s life and how I’m teaching him what to sow himself.

12. Such wise words at this harvest time of year. Indeed, we need to be aware of what seeds we are sewing and what fruit we are harvesting. Thanks for the pertinent reminder, Sheila. – Amy