How to Celebrate Your Adult Child’s Birthday

1. Shelbi says:

This is such a great post! Us adult kids still like a little attention from parents on our birthdays.. we are still their child!

2. Kate says:

These are such great ideas! I absolutely love #6 too! I like to gift my nieces and nephews with “experiences” but never thought about using a groupon for this. Genius!

Hi Kate!
      Thank You so much! I love using Groupon and Living Social. It is a great way to save money and have a great time! Have fun!

3. These ideas are so simple yet so heartwarming. The grown babies need love, too!

4. Joy says:

So much good ideas! I have a 13 year old and she will turn a year older next month, this is something I can use. Thanks for the ideas. 🙂

5. Cathy Metzger says:

Great ideas Sheila! My baby girl will be 30 on October 14 and my baby boy will be 32 on the same day.💖💙

6. Sheila,
    These are great suggestions. In recent years when my children have become adults, I’ve struggled with this. I usually go the gift card route, but these suggestions are personal. I know my kids would love some of the things on this list. Thanks.

7. Sue A. Marsh says:

Great ideas Sheila. For Leah Anne’s birthday this year we drove out to NM to spend her “Augus elegen” birthday. Cara made her a special strawberry birthday cake that was literally the best thing I have eaten. We made her favorite meal and loaded her up on gifts. Adult kids need to know they are special and loved always. I think as they age, marry and become mom’s the focus is too far removed. “forever my baby you’ll be…”