Heart of the Matter – Part 1

1. Camille Bisceglio says:

Precious sister in Christ. Your words hit home today. You are such an instrument of His love and I am so blessed to call you friend.

Camille,
      Thank You for your kind and loving words. My heart’s desire is to give everyone a voice who feels they don’t have their own. Much Love my friend! Keep Sprinking YOUR JesusGlitter!

2. Hi Sheila, I’m happy to visit you again. I commend you for being so strong and talking about this sensitive topic. I agree that we do need to shed light even more. Just yesterday I reminded a friend to see the one with a mental disease as just that — a disease. Too often we think that person is just rude, willful or worse, crazy. We really do need to extend a lot more grace. Thanks for sharing the glitter as Jesus would.

Hi Marva! I’m so happy you are here. You are right about treating it as a disease. It is a DIS-Ease of the body just like anything else. I’m not saying it is easy, but Jesus was asked to do a much harder task and if we are Christ followers then I believe we need to follow his example and love like Jesus does in all situations. Thanks for sharing your Sparkle 🙂

Mental illness was part of my growing up too. Thank you for sharing your heart on such a sensitive topic.

You are loved my friend! ♥

Toni,
      It isn’t always easy to share the difficult things in life, but if it encourages one person it is worth it!
      Love you friend!
      Sheila

4. Lisa says:

Sheila, what a blessing your words are to me today! Thank you for this message and for truly embracing and sharing what the Lord has laid on your heart! Love you lady!

Lisa~
      I am glad you are encouraged! So often we keep things in the dark because the enemy loves to keep us isolated in our fears. It is when we press forward that God’s true freedom reigns in our hearts. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! Love you too!

5. Erica says:

Thank you so much for sharing your life with us!

Love ya!
    Erica

6. My goodness… my heart breaks for you and your family with how you were treated! Thank you for being brave enough to share, in hopes that we learn to treat others with grace and compassion. I know that when I struggled with depression or anxiety I felt the loneliest, and having someone take me out for coffee was refreshing – even if just to talk about the weather.

Maria~ I have come to believe God uses all things and if what has happened can encourage one person or allow one person to change how they think about those who struggle, it would be worth it. No person or family should ever have to feel they are alone in the midst of a storm. I hope you read Part #2 of Heart of the Matter! I wish we lived closer I would take you out for a cup of coffee just to talk about the weather 🙂