Heart of the Matter – Part 2

1. Marla says:

I think it is important to bring awareness to the issue of mental illness including proper diagnosis and treatment.

I agree Marla! It is much easier to get a diagnosis, but the resources are dwindling as a result of government cutting funding and closing centers which help those who do struggle.

2. A great reminder that we need to love as Jesus loved, and see others through His eyes.

Hi Samantha! It is true! We can’t pick and choose who we are going to love. I’m glad Jesus didn’t do that otherwise I’m not sure if he would have picked me. 🙂

3. Brittany says:

Such a great post! Thanks for sharing!

Preach it sister!! Well said!!

Many, many people need to read this. Not only for church, but anywhere we go. We all need to learn to have more understanding.

5. Clare Speer says:

Such a wonderful word on judgment “in the church” – it is truly a day by day learning experience…. but we are all sinners – NOT perfect or we would already be in heaven!!!!! The church needs to open up its arms to all in need – no matter what their background or situation! Great reminder of how we should love like Jesus loved!

Clare~ Thank You for sharing your heart when we can become honest about our feelings the enemy can’t hold any power over us and healing can take place.

6. Tammy Glass says:

I wonder how many times I can manage to say Amen in this reply space? Love first, Love more!!

Tammy, Thank You for your love and encouragement! I appreciate every reply you take the time to write. It confirms in my heart, what God is speaking. Blessings to you!

7. Lisa Morris says:

Yes, Sheila, we were never called to be comfortable but to love unconditionally! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Lisa, It is a hard concept, but one we must learn to do if we say we are Christ followers. I am thankful for His unconditional love for all of us! Thank you for stopping by!

8. This is a topic that’s close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Hi Hannah~ We have added a Contact Me. There was an envelope to e-mail me, but it is difficult to see. I hope this helps and thanks for stopping by!