My Jesus Glitter Momma

1. Tammy says:

Beautifully written! My prayer would be that anyone who has such a loving Mom would take the time to recognize it now while they still have the opportunity.

Thank You Tammy~ I have decided I want those who have been so special in my life to know the impact they have on a daily basis. My mommma is one of those people. I realize not every daughter has a relationship like ours and I cherish every moment I am with her. I pray that prayer with you. Don’t regret anything…..

2. Pam Brodsky says:

I love Dolly and love you, too, Sista!!! Thanks for sharing your heart with us!!

Hi Sistah~ It is amazing the journey God has placed us on and we are still together! I love you too and thank you for all of your encouragement!

3. DoraMae says:

Love the potato frying….and not realizing that possibly that’s all that was available. Your adult understanding that because you loved what you did have, there was no feeling of being deprived.

Hi DoraMae~ It is so true I never felt deprived because what I might have lacked in other places there was always plenty of love to go around. :-)Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it so much!

4. Brittany says:

I love this post! I grew up with a single mom and we have a very close relationship. I love hearing about other mother daughter relationships!

Brittany~ That is wonderful! My daughter and I are very close too. I was a single mom with her for a period of time and I appreciate her on so many levels. I know I am fortunate to have such a special relationship with my mom and my daughter 🙂

Such a beautiful tribute. ♥

Thanks Toni! We only get one momma and God tells us we are to honor them. I want her to know how much she is loved!

6. I grew up in Upstate NY too! And my brother and I liked to make potato fries exactly like this. 😉
    Lovely tribute to your mother, you have a nice blog. 🙂

Hannah~ Weren’t they the best! I can almost smell them now 🙂 Thanks for stopping by! I grew up in Waverly, NY

Thank You for your encouragement about the blog. It has been a work in process. We just updated everything a couple of weeks ago 🙂

7. Olubukonla says:

I am a Christian and I completely understand where you and your grandma are coming from. Take care of the little things and God will take care of the big things is something I live by. I don’t believe in sitting down and hoping God will do everything. I need to make an effort with the hope that the good Lord will see me through.