Do You Treat Your Best Friend Better Than Jesus?

1. Rhiannon says:

That’s a great question to ask, Sheila. I’m a bad one to just internalize a lot and instead I should take it to Jesus. He cares and he loves deeply. Whatever I’m carrying he wants to help me with I just need to trust him with it!

Rhiannon, I understand what you are saying! It is so easy to talk to someone face to face rather than the one we can’t see. We grow together in this my friend! Thank You for sharing your authentic heart!

2. I needed this post so much right now! I’ve been struggling with relying on Jesus more than my best friend. I want too, but the actual trusting-in-action is hard, if that makes sence. So thanks for this post! ‘Twas a great encouragement 🙂

Kara, I think we ALL struggle at times with this. When God raises the awareness in my heart I know it is time to look inward and see what is exactly going on and many times it is because I am lacking in my own personal time with God. I think because we live in an instant gratification world that I want instant answers too and my best friend is good about answering me when I want her too and Jesus says, Be Still 🙂 Thanks You for commenting and I will be praying for you and would appreciate your prayers too!

3. Jen says:

This is a great question to ask, and so convicting! I’ve been feeling convicted lately about other things that I prioritize above Christ also, such as getting my morning workout in. It’s so easy to take Him for granted!
    Jen @ Being Confident of This

Jen,
      Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart. I agree it is so easy to put the simplest things before Jesus that we don’t even realize. I have combined my walk and prayer time together. It has been so rewarding, refreshing and it just seems to make my do go smoother in so many ways. I used to get so frustrated jumping into the day and then ending up at the end of the day grumpy about my choices. When I choose Jesus first because He is my best friend…everything else falls into place!

4. Cindy says:

Thank you my friend. I needed these words today. Hit me where I was today.
    Love you! Cindy