A Love Note that Means More than the World

1. Cindy says:

I am having a hard time putting into words my feelings after having read your post. It is one of the most amazing things I have read and such a reminder to me of how much God loves me. Thank you my friend!

Cindy,
      My prayer is God always leads me to encourage and challenge hearts to think about what God has done or is doing in our lives everyday. I’m guilty of not recognizing the impact of God’s love for me as often as I should. I am so blessed by His love, mercy and grace…He loves both of us perfectly!

Words are powerful. They can wound or heal. The love of God, in the ultimate book, the Bible, show just how much He not only loves us, but the truth of what He desires of us as His message spreaders.
    Great article Sheila!

Toni~ You are right about how powerful our words are…and nothing is more powerful than the language of love. Thank You for always encouraging me and sharing the message of love!

3. Carrie says:

Love this message. When I read the title, I was thinking about how I can’t wait until my 3yo and 1yo start writing me letters and “I Love You” notes. After reading your post, this message was even better!

Carrie~ Those love notes will be precious from your little ones too. They will learn to write them because a momma will share the ultimate Love Note with them. Blessings to you!

4. Miranda says:

So true!! There is nothing greater than God’s love and we should always read God’s love note to us.

Hi Miranda~ If we are not reading His Love Note, we are missing the most important Love Note of all. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

5. Sometimes we all need a reminder of how great is God’s love for us! Thanks! The power of speaking love is such an amazing gift.

Hi Molly! I need to be reminded daily because the world tries to fill my heart with such stupid stuff rather than the amazing gift of God’s love.

6. Mardene Carr says:

Wonderful analogy….God has been writing love notes to his people for years. If only we would receive them the same way we receive the ones we get from earthly persons

Hi Mardene! You are right about receiving them and putting more priority on them than we do the world’s. His Love Note is timeless! Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂

7. This is so wonderful! It’s so true, the scriptures are like a love note from our Heavenly Father. He loves us enough to give us commandments, and then love us unconditionally even when we stray.

Hi Justine~
      It is good to know we can find a love note anywhere from God in the good or bad times. Thanks for your comment!

8. A note really can mean all the world to someone! Thanks for sharing!

9. Heather Hart says:

Hey Sheila, I wanted to let you know that I included this post in this month’s Candid Round Up titled “What’s Love Got To Do With It?” You can find it here: http://candidlychristian.com/define-love/

Hi Heather!
      Thank You so much for your support and for always encouraging me! I appreciate all the hard work you do and your amazing heart for God!

1. January 26, 2017