From the Mundane to the Mighty in Jesus Name

1. Great article, Sheila and what a needed reminder! It is so hard to hang on to that joy, but you hit it perfectly. Joy comes as we praise and thank Jesus for who He is, what He has done and each and every moment we have. I can thank Him for the hot shower I took this morning, the cereal I got to eat for breakfast and the steaming mug of tea that brought warmth to my body. The list is endless, when we really begin to take the time to look! Thank you for reminding me that each day can be filled with joy and victory! – Amy –

Thank You Amy! I know I can find myself in the bog of finding joy, but when we have Christ in our lives there is no such thing as “mundane”. You are right the list is endless because Christ is endless 🙂 Blessings to you!

2. Cindy says:

Praise God! Thank you for your unfathomable gift!

Amen Cindy! His presence is all we need to find joy! Thank You for your encouragement! I wish I was seeing you this weekend!!!

3. I needed this reminder! Love this!

4. Sue A Allen says:

What a great reminder for me to keep the resurrection fresh and alive. I wish Easter came around more than once a year. I can become stuck in my mundane if I’m not careful. Jesus is such a treasure & joy when I focus my attention on Him and all that He has done. Many blessings!

Sue, Thanks for your comment! It is because of Jesus nothing will ever be mundane again. 🙂 However, I can easily fall into that trap of becoming stuck too. We all need that constant reminder.

5. Clare Speer says:

Great article and words of wisdom – don’t have a “batitude” – get a “gladitude” – I love that! 🙂 🙂 Yes, it all starts with remembering daily all that Jesus has done with us daily and having a good attitude (which I often don’t have myself)!

Hi Clare! We all have our days and trust me I have mine! It does help my baditude when I think of all Jesus has done for me that is for sure! Have a great day and thanks for sharing!

Don’t have a Baditude, get a Gladitude which fills your heart with Gratitude!
    Awesome Sheila!!

Everyday should be Easter!!

7. Alonda says:

Yes! Excitement tends to fade away once the celebration is over, but if we truly understand the glory of the resurrection, every day is a celebration day! We need to live that.

Hi Alonda! You are right! No one wants a present they can only use one day. Jesus is our gift everyday!