The Cost of Hidden Sin and The Price You Pay

“You are no longer a prisoner held captive in the chains of your hidden sin. You took back the power which was given to you when you first accepted Christ.”

Amen!!! So thankful!!!

Hi Toni~
      It is amazing what we put ourselves into bondage about, but thankful for the conviction which leads us back to freedom. I am thankful 🙂

2. April says:

Forgiveness is grace. Learn from your mistakes but have the capacity to forgive yourself and others.

April,
      You have hit the nail on the head! We have to be willing to forgive ourselves and others because Jesus died for a reason. I’m thankful for the redemption of my sin and the gift of God’s grace!

3. Amy says:

I am so thankful that my sins are forgiven by what Jesus did on the cross. He continually convicts me and draws me back to turn from my sin. I’m so thankful for His grace and His Holy Spirit within me!

Amy,
      Thanks for stopping by….I am thankful for His conviction too because it tells me I am HIS and HE is mine 🙂

4. Kay says:

Beautiful post. So thankful for grace and how He can change us into a new creature!

5. María Hass says:

I’m so thankful for the freedom I have in Christ! His redemption is so real if we just confess and acknowledge our need for Him. Thanks for the hope you shared through this post!

6. Lo says:

I wrote a post about this a while back, and when I saw your it brought it back to mind. This can be such a touchy topic for people. But I love that you were willing to write about it.

Hi Lo!
      Yes, it can be a touchy subject, but if we don’t confront it the topic stays hidden. It is when we have the strength to face it we take our freedom back 🙂 I’m going to look for your article 🙂

7. Christine says:

WOW. This is SUCH a powerful description of the destruction of sin and the agonizing life in it. I love how you you brought the shadows into the light through the ending victory of redemption! This is so real and raw and true for so many who suffer through the tangled web of secret sins and feel that captivity from it. I hope this reaches those who can truly be set free…

Christine,
      It is because of my own past hidden sin that I know what it means to live in that agony, but I know the redemptive power of His forgiveness, mercy and grace and freed from the pain of my past. Thank You so much for your encouragement and it is my prayer that others do find freedom from captivity.