The Powerful Gift of an Authentic Prayer Life

Well said my friend! I don’t know how I’d function without the gift of prayer. He, alone, understands our needs.

I don’t know how I would function either! Prayer is what gives me strength to keep pressing on! Thanks for your encouragement!

2. Prayer is a very beautiful gift! It is always there for us to use.

3. Margaret says:

Thank you for sharing. I was told once that when I pray, it sounds like I’m talking to my best friend. I was surprised at that but when I thought about it, I thought “Thank You God, You are my best friend.” I pray everyone reading your blog will find Him to be their best friend also.

4. Darryon says:

Standing in agreement for those who struggle with praying to be released today and that the words they pray to God would flow out like rivers of living water. May they know that when the pray to the most High God that all of heaven shakes!
    I’d be so lost without Jesus, so I’m glad he found me! haha

5. I heartily agree. Prayer is just our ability to converse with Him and He with us. Sometimes our conversation may be angry or sad. Sometimes it may be joyous and filled with song. I’m so glad He loves us that much that we can come to Him any time and any where. Thanks for posting. I needed this reminder. – Amy

Amy~ Thanks for your comment. I love that we can talk to God no matter what we are feeling and no matter where we are!

6. Kay says:

I’ve always wanted to be able to talk to Him like I talk to my closest friend. It’s so precious that we can have a relationship like that with Him.

Yes!!! We can talk to God just like we do our best friend. It is his desire to have that intimate conversation with each of us. Thanks for commenting!

7. Terri says:

I loved this. We need more prayer warriors

8. Andi says:

God wants us to come to Him in prayer….

9. Anita M says:

Love this post. Thanks for your authenticity.