5 Things You Need to Think About BEFORE the Election

1. Tiffani says:

Such a great post! I did one like this last week on my site. Great minds think a like, hahaha! Or maybe God is speaking the same message to His people. We really have to seek wisdom like never before for this election.

Hi Tiffani! I do believe God is speaking in stereo to His people! I will have to check out your post. Thanks for the encouragement! God is control and that is the BEST news ever!

So well said Sheila!! I’ve been keeping silent on politics. It’s a sad time in our Country, but in the end, Jesus is, and will always be, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No election will ever take that away.

Toni~ It has been a very volatile campaign, but I agree God is on the throne today and will be after this election too! This is what gives me the comfort beyond belief! Much Love my friend!

3. Nellwyn says:

These are all excellent points! Doing homework before an election is so important to cut through the media circus.

Hi Nellwyn! It is a media circus! The good news is God will reveal His truth and knows who is going to be President!

4. Kay says:

The media does a great job of swaying our opinions, even when it is by using false information! So important to KNOW what/why/who you are voting for.

5. Andi says:

Well….prayer to begin with 🙂

6. Kleneice says:

These are all such valid points. My favorite being the last one. Everyone is always riled up during the election season and immediately after, and then they lose their passion!

Yes Kleneice!The issues will not go away if we aren’t willing to follow-through! It is important to keep our passion alive and burning!

7. April says:

True words of wisdom here. Definitely do your research, but do it on reputable websites. Try to understand the others perspective. And yes November 9th will come (not soon enough for me).

Thanks for your wisdom April! I agree it is important to go to reputable websites! I’m so glad God is in control!

8. Kristi says:

#1 & #3 – yes, yes yes! We cannot rely on what others say. We have to do our own research. And holding our tongue not only on the internet will is a way to give glory to God too!