Three Secrets to Gift Giving Found In a Measuring Cup

It’s impossible to read this without smiling. Great analogy Alicia! It’s also lovely to read the love between mother and daughter. God bless you both!

Hi Toni~
      I’m glad you enjoyed it. We do have a beautiful bond between us and I’m thankful God has blessed me with such a gift. I know you feel the same about Joshua and it is evident you share a beautiful bond of mother and son. Blessings and Love to you!

2. Andi says:

As long as our hearts are right 🙂

3. Laura says:

This is so true! Thanks for the wonderful message.

4. Kay says:

Sweet message! Thank you for sharing!

5. Amy Smith says:

Love inspirational blogs. You have a beautiful perspective and I appreciate your words. I’m a fellow blogger and Pastor in Orlando. Great job!

6. I really love this, I had a flashback to Sunday mornings at offering time (lol). The way the scripture is broken down makes it plain and simple.

Thanks Brittany! God is good. You are right scripture isn’t complicated, we complicate it by trying to put in our own thoughts. Blessings!!

7. Cute analogies! And so true! Knowing someones Love Language can make a gift special too!

8. Amy says:

I love your sparkle, Alicia. Keep following Jesus and finding great analogies like these to share with others.

9. Jazz says:

Such a sweet post! Sounds like you are raising Alicia the right way. God bless y’all!

10. angie says:

what a great comparison and yes I agree but must say that I have never thought about it that way
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

11. Tara says:

I love this sweet analogy. My daughter, who loves to bake, would like it too!

Hi, Tara! Isn’t God good to give us such sweet reminders? My daughter loves to bake too. I’d rather have her bake, and I clean up. It is a win-win!

12. Margaret says:

Love the analogy. As a baker, this fits perfectly.

13. I’ve never thought about it in this way, but I think it’s a great comparison. When we put time and effort into our gifts, it shows our love for the person we are giving the gift, and we are both filled with love.