What are You Serving God? Your Leftovers or Your Best?

1. Susan says:

wise words, well said! thank you.

2. Briana Marie says:

Very interesting post. I never thought of it this way. Thanks for sharing.

3. Imaobong says:

Very beautiful, and I love the illustration at the beginning with food (yup, massive foodie here!)
    Leftovers aren’t always going to be good enough — and it’s so important to keep that in mind.

4. Valerie says:

Excellent advice. Very thoughtful. We need to strive harder to give God our best.

5. It’s easy to forget what your priorities are — especially in our busy lives, and especially during this hectic time of year!

It is easy to get caught up and miss the blessings God has for us especially this time of year! Thanks for your words!

6. This is a wonderful post. I love tip number 2.

7. Anosa says:

I felt like this post was speaking directly to me as I have truly been giving God the leftovers instead of the fresh first meal. This needs to change, thanks for the reminder

Anosa,
      I know when I wrote this post it was speaking directly to me. It is funny how God uses things to teach us His most valuable lessons. Blessings to you!

8. Ana Ojha says:

Sometimes we forget our priorities in life due to the hustles and bustles of life. Thanks for the great reminder!

Hi Ana,
      Most of the time I only write what I need for myself. 🙂 It is good to know I’m not alone. Thanks for sharing.

9. Roxy says:

I didn’t think about it like this. It is so easy to forget your priorities. Great post.

Roxy,
      Thanks for reading my post and I’m glad I was able to share some insights. It is easy to forget our priorities when life becomes so jumbled.

10. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg just love this!!! God should be a priority to everyone!

Thank You Courtney! Sometimes, the best lessons are the ones we have to learn personally! God took me to task about this!