How to Be Diligent, Build Faith and Achieve Your Goal

1. Kate says:

Diligent is a great word to focus on, especially important for this time of year. I appreciate the reminder that goals are not supposed to be easy, they are meant to be worked hard toward.

Hi Kate! It is so true if goals were easy we would achieve everything without having to flex a muscle. 🙂 It is so rewarding when you accomplish a goal you worked hard to achieve. It is kind of like when you make your child buy something with their hard earned cash versus buying it for them. They take care of it and appreciate it and have the sense of accomplishment! Thanks for your input!

2. Amy says:

Sheila, thank you so much for sharing this. Maybe I need to ask God for a word! I love that you respond to His call in your life in such real and tangible ways. Thanks for being obedient and sharing what God is doing in your life. How very encouraging! – Amy

Hi Amy,
      I am so sorry for the delay in responding to you! I’m praying God gives you a word to encourage and inspire you! May His blessings pour over you and through you!

3. Linda says:

Your word truly is from God he orchestrated it to fit right in with my direction for the future. It’s working on my procrastination. I suffer from it terribly. I do cause my self suffering. I just read a 30 pg e book that I downloaded about the subject. And diligence is all important. First I read the e book. Then I saw my Jesus glitter and WOW. He’s done it again! Thank you Sheila. Love you girl. You are an outstanding athlete. 🏃🏼‍♀️

Hi, Linda!
      Don’t you love it when God’s confirmation is so evident there is no other thing to do, but listen and do! Make sure you don’t beat yourself up! You read the book and you know your word so you are beating procrastination! I love you too! Thanks for the encouragement! I pray your back is better and you are healing! 2017 the year of diligence 🙂

My prayer for 2017 is peace – and that I seek God for my goals

5. Terri says:

I love when God confirms our word of the year.

Hi, Terri!
      I love it when God does too! It helps in my perspective and progression of goals! What was your word?

6. Marie says:

love the new year for a chance to evaluate the past and press on towards new goals and new opportunities

There is nothing better than putting the future into a great perspective! New goals, new opportunities, and new beginnings! Happy New Year!

7. Tara says:

I LOVE your acronym for goals. How encouraging!

8. Deimarys says:

Love this, my goal this year it’s to get closer and let Him take control over everything. It hasn’t been easy, but He has been faithful. He’s awesome.

Deimary,
      Our God is awesome! When we are faithless….He is faithful! What a great goal you have set! Praying for you today and His blessing upon everything you do!