5 Ways to Place Joy Under the Christmas Tree

1. Amy says:

Sheila, these are great ideas. I really like that once a month card idea! Great for a family with children to give to grandparents or aunts and uncles. Thanks for sharing. – Amy

2. Love these ideas 🙂 Having the craft party after X-mas reminds me of what we do in January! We have a “Long Live Christmas” party! Haha 😉 Never wanting the wonderful season to end!

3. So many wonderful ideas. My favorite is a receiving a card every month.

4. Great ideas for putting more joy into the season. Give a hand to others is a great idea all the time. Good tips.

5. Anosa says:

These are truly lovely ideas, bake some cookies or make a card are great suggestions

6. blair villanueva says:

Thanks for your tips. I think we will organize a date night, and a crafting party after 🙂

Hi Blair! You are so welcome! Have fun on your date and your crafting party! I will be a great pick-me-up after the holidays!

7. Dana Vento says:

Such a great ideas! making some neat cards are the best thing to do.

Hi, Dana~
      You can share so many expressions of love in a card. It will mean so much to the person who is receiving it!

8. Briana Marie says:

Ah, i could DEFINITELY use a date night! A certificate for a babysitter is such an amazing idea. I hadn’t even thought about that. Thanks!

9. ellie says:

These are such lovely ideas for creating joy! I always love homemade gifts like cookies and “pinterest craft gifts”

Hi Ellie! I’m glad you liked the ideas! I love Pinterest too! Sometimes, I need a nudge to think outside my own box 🙂

10. Dannii says:

With a newborn, I would love to have a date night certificate under the tree.

Hi Danni! I should have one that offered a certificate for a nap! Congrats on your newborn and I hope you get a date night certificate 🙂

11. great ideas! my favorite was make a card! <3

12. Amrita says:

I love all the ideas. I do most of them except the card a month and date night.
    The first I will do .For the second I need a reliable babysitter

Amrita~ It is wonderful you already do these things! Date nights are important they help us keep life in perspective! Blessings to you!

13. Sheri says:

I really love all of your ideas and I like the ifea of hand made gifts not store bought. It makes me feel more special that someone took time out of their day to create something just for me. I would love to receive cards every month. That would be a great gift with cookies!! Happy Holidays 🙂

Hi Sheri! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! There is something very special about having someone create something just for you! It shows how much they care for you! Happy Holidays to you too!

14. Valerie says:

I love these ideas. Christmas has become so much about spending money on large gifts for lots of people versus letting them know you care and are there for them. This is a great reminder.