Easy Morning Meals with belVita Biscuits

1. Melody says:

I loved the original bevitas I didn’t know there were so many different kinds I guess my supermarket is just limited.

Hi Melody! I was super excited to see all the flavors at my store. They are so good and a perfect combination for breakfast!

2. Sounds like a good way to have snack time. I always like a new snack. The belivta with grapes sound good. I think I would add cheese to that to make it even better.

Hi, Stephanie! It is a great snack too! I love the cheese idea too because it would be easy to transport with some added protein! Thanks for sharing!

They all look SO delicious!

4. I love Belvita. They make a great sweet snack that is a much better choice than regular cookies. My fave is the chocolate chip and the cinnamon brown sugar! – Amy

Hi, Amy!
      I agree, and they have so many flavors you can’t get bored! I haven’t tried the cinnamon brown sugar, but I plan to! I’m a chocolate chip girl too! Thanks for commenting!

5. I have tried these before. My mother-in-law likes them! I haven’t had them much myself though. However, with baby #2 on it’s way I will be looking at some new breakfast options.

Hi, Cassie! Congrats on baby #2! They are a great option for a quick breakfast for sure especially when you are busy! Blessings to you!

6. Alex says:

I’ve seen these and didn’t know if they were any good. Thanks for your review and ideas!!!

7. Denise says:

I love this. I’m not able to eat as much sugar anymore. I love these all day as well.

Hi, Denise! I love the fact they do have less sugar and can sustain me for four hours! That is quite a feat in itself! Thanks for stopping by!

8. Grace says:

always looking for healthy yummy breakfast options

Hi, Grace! Me too and they are so yummy and easy. It takes my excuse away from not eating breakfast for sure!

9. Valerie Cunningham says:

Hi there,
    I love Belvita biscuits. It’s hard for me to chose which flavor I enjoy the most. The three flavors that I buy the most of are blueberry, toasted coconut and cinnamon/brown sugar. I want to eat them all the time. I feel as if I am almost addicted to Belvita. I love to dunk them in my coffee in the morning. Yummy!!