Are You as Contagious as a Cold?

1. Cathy says:

Oh Sheila! I am sorry that you have been sick. But look what you did….you made lemonade out of lemons. You wrote such good thoughts and analogies for us. I especially like ‘the world always demands more than God requires”. . The enemy is a hard task maker.
    Keep up the glitter work. Get well soon.

2. Sheila – Having had the norovirus over the christmas break i want to be as contagious as the cold or flu! And i loved how you compared preventing getting sick to sticking close to God and His Word. Great insight!

Hi, Sarah! I hate the norovirus! I’m sorry you were sick over Christmas break that is even worse! Thank You for your encouragement and I’m glad you are feeling better!

Oh if we don’t put on the full armor of God….

4. Sue A. Marsh says:

This post came in Christ’s perfect timing. Thank you my dear sweet friend for reminding me that the world’s demands are just that, lies from the enemy. What God requires is what I need to be about.

Hi Sue! The saying is God is ALWAYS on time and never late. Oh the things we learn when we are still before Him! The enemy always will lead us to lies and more lies! Thankfully, we are blessed with the Holy Spirit to discern truth for us! Much love to you…

5. Cindy says:

After chatting with you yesterday, your thoughts bring an added blessing to my heart. I too also especially like the comment that the world demands more than the Lord requires. Even the word “demand” as opposed to ” require” has a wearisome and negative attachment. Thank you for always following God’s leading as your writing is an encouragement to all who read. Love you.

Hi Cindy! I was blessed by our conversation and uplifted by your words. Thank You for being and encouragement to my heart! Much love to you! Thank You for always leading by example.

6. Sheila, isn’t God good. He has often taught me incredible spiritual lessons when I am in the midst of illness or injury. This was a beautiful post and such a wonderful reminder to, not only take care of our physical bodies, but our spiritual ones as well. Thanks for sharing and I hope you are feeling better! – Amy

Hi Amy~ I agree it has been in my moments of weakness, illness etc. that God always shows me how strong He is! I am feeling much better! Blessings to you!

7. Kristi says:

Love this comparison. Isn’t it great how we can use any example to point people to Christ!?! I love how you did it in this post.