When Your Mirror Shatters: How to Pick Up Your Broken Pieces

1. Tamara says:

My dear friend I so needed to read and hear this today! Thank you for sharing your heart and for being you! I miss you! But I love that I can still read your encouraging words through this blog.

Tamara~ Thank You for your encouragement. You are precious and I appreciate you so much! God is good to give us what we need at just the time we need it. It is good to know we can be thousands of miles apart, but God holds our hearts in His hands together 🙂

If only we could get more people to realize how powerful the love of Jesus really is!

God bless you, friend, for such insightful words of hope and healing.

This is what I love about blogging it is the ability to show someone the love of Christ who may never walk in a church, but will read a topic through social media. Thank You Toni for your constant encouragement. Much love to you!

3. I love this post, Sheila!! You are such a talented writer! This especially resonated with me: “The enemy can only see your past, not your future. He wants to use your past to get you hung up, tripped up and flat out fallen down so he can stomp on you!” You are SO right about this. Our future is in GOD’S hands, and it has nothing to do with our past. <3 He is making us new every day!

Thanks Lauren! You are a pretty amazing writer yourself! We are new everyday in His power, might and strength. When we recognize what the enemy is doing and proclaim Jesus through the promise of His Word we can rest assured God has our back no matter what!

4. Tara says:

The story of Joseph and his attitude is so inspiring. Life really isn’t fair. We need the perspective of Joseph and stories like this to get us through the storm.

Tara~ When we think about the fact of what Jesus went through it really brings it home too. Thanks for stopping by and I agree the Bible is filled with examples of life not being fair, but God is just 🙂