Life Isn’t Always Paradise Even When You Are Staying There

1. Cathy Metzger says:

Hi Sheila,
    I’m glad you are on Sanibel. I’m not glad about the noseeuums!. No fun! I love the anaologies you draw from life experiences.

Hi, Cathy!
      Thanks for your constant encouragement! Sometimes, I wish I knew why God created those little buggers, but if everything was cursed when man fell that explains it! Love you!

2. I love the title of this post. Great analogy, too. I recently had an experience w bedbugs I picked up when I stayed somewhere. Miserable. But, nothing compared to what some people face. I’ve been handed tough circumstances at times. I am so glad I have hope.

Hi, Sheila!
      I’m so sorry! They are both miserable for sure, but we can look forward to our True Paradise with Jesus where no bug can bother us again! Blessings!

3. Sheila, a year ago this month, my hubby and I did some camping at Ft. DeSoto Park which is just south of St. Pete. It was beautiful. The days were sunny and the evenings balmy…a real paradise…but I was eaten alive! So I know exactly what you are talking about! I thought mosquito bites were itchy, until I experienced those no-see-ums. Love your analogy. True paradise won’t be experienced until we are walking those sunny shores with Jesus! What a great thing to look forward to! Thanks for sharing. – Amy

Hi, Amy! Thank You for understanding my plight of the no-see-ums! It was awful, but God always teaches me a lesson in all of it! I am looking forward to our true paradise where I can walk in freedom and not have to worry about those pesky critters! Blessings to you!

Beautiful article my friend! True paradise awaits us!

Hi, Toni! Thank You and you are right…True paradise does await us! I’m looking forward to that day!

It may not always be paradise, but as long as God is always with us