How I Found My Happily Ever After

1. Cathy Metzger says:

God will take the ugliest things in our lives and use them for His glory. It doesn’t matter if it was a divorce, addiction, abortion, police record, or whatever ugly thing you have done or believe about yourself. God will allow you to trade your ashes for beauty.

May I quote you on this, please?

Hi, Cathy! You never have to ask! You can use any quotes you would like to share in your ministry! I consider that an honor and blessing! Much Love to you!

2. Sheila says:

Absolutely my sweet friend!!!Love you!

To God be the glory!!!!!

4. Good life lesson. We can all find ourselves in the “righteous” place. I think my experiences have made me much more empathetic toward others. You never know when you may walk in someone else’s shoes.

Hi, Sheila! You are right we never know when we have to walk in someone else’s shoes including our own. I am truly more compassionate than I have ever been towards the hurts of others. Life isn’t easy, but God makes it easier. I don’t know how people without God do it. Thanks for your insights!

5. Terri Grothe says:

his mercies are new every day and for that I am thankful

Hi, Terri!
      I am so thankful for his mercies being new every day. Life is hard, but God makes it easier! Thanks for your comment!

6. Susan Evans says:

God is a God of fresh starts. That’s great that you are able to feel lighter and enjoy God more!

7. Erin says:

This is an outstanding article. I wish that all singles could read it. It actually mirrors a lot of my own testimony. I have now been married to my husband for over a decade and I never had a clue I could love someone this much. It’s amazing how God can take your past and turn it into something so unbelievably rewarding.

Hi, Erin!
      Thank You for your encouragement! I never knew I could love someone so much either! I appreciate the fact that God uses our worst moments and turns them into our best moments. It doesn’t mean there isn’t pain in the process, but the life lessons I’ve learned have changed me in incredible ways. All glory goes to Him!

God can use anything in our lives for His purposes – if we are willing to submit

9. I think God used broken people in the Bible so we would see how beautiful His redemption can be.

10. You have a talent for writing, girl! Your style is very encouraging, light, and motivational. I’m happy for you that you could move on from tragic past experiences and move on to peace and joy! There’s no life like the Christian life!

Hi, Chelsea! Thanks for your encouragement. My prayer is that people will always find value, hope, encouragement and love in what God places in my heart to write. I am thankful for a wonderful God who loves each of us in ways we can’t begin to comprehend and helps us to pick up the broken pieces of life to make the most beautiful mosaic for Him.

11. Kristi says:

Thank God that he gives us so many chances. And thank God for grace as we are growing and maturing in His word, realizing more and more what his truth is and what it isn’t.

Hi, Kristi! Yes, Yes, Yes! God has always been sovereign and merciful to me as a sinner for sure! You are right the more we know the more we grow! Thanks for your insights!

12. Aileen says:

I’m reminded of Psalm 149:4, “For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;
    He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation.” We see all our ugliness, but He sees us beautiful in Christ.

13. Greetings! I’ve been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!